Website HCB Recruitment Services
International Audit Company
•To comprise providing clients with tax compliance services from bookkeeping (including, but not limited to, day-to-day posting of accounting entries, preparation of invoices, payment documents, payroll keeping and calculation of taxes and mandatory state social insurance contributions) to tax and other filings, performs operations on various fields of accounting (such as conducting of accounting of fixed assets, commodity valuables, production costs, results of economic and financial activities). Participates in the development and implementation of measures aimed at fulfillment of financial discipline and in efficient use of resources. Carries out receipt and control of previous documents in accordance with account areas and prepares them accounting process.
• Statutory accounting of day-to-day transactions as per the Tax Code and accounting legislation.
• Preparing of accounting journals in 1C, invoices, tax invoices, bank payment documents, etc.
• Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual tax declarations and other reports
• University degree in accounting or finance;
• Solid knowledge of Tax Code and accounting;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting;
• Knowledge of 1C:8 accounting software;
• Good analytical skills;
• High level of motivation;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Knowledge of Azeri and Russian languages, English is preferable
• Proficiency in using office applications: (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, Microsoft Outlook)