Website HCB Recruitment Services
- The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for ensuring that “Company” properly plans for its human resources needs, and that it executes effective recruitment and selection processes to meet these needs; provides the Organization with effective execution of the stages of recruitment and selection processes including job announcements, collection of applications, organization of job interviews, preparation of various selection tests, first review of applications, telephone interviews, live interviews, etc.
- The Recruitment Specialist will ensure that “Company” implements its recruitment and selection efforts in accordance with institutional standards.
- Monitor and Evaluate “Company” recruitment processes and proactively define ways to improve these processes over time, making recommendations for improvements to the
- Human Resources Manual as appropriate.
- Design and conduct the standard New Employee Orientation program, as per “Company” policies and procedures
- Conduct and document an initial assessment and training needs analysis of new recruits, and communicate this to the relevant line manager and Performance Management Coordinator.
- Prepare and maintain the “Company” New Employee Welcome Package, and ensure that each new hire receives the package.
- QUALIFICATIONS, (EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS)
University degree in human resources, public or business administration, law, social sciences or other related field; good understanding of human resources management principles;
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience in recruitment preferably in Financial Sector;
- Experience of working in the international organization preferred
- Banking and microfinance knowledge and experience preferred
- Skilled in facilitating cooperation among a variety of stakeholders
- Strong networking skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Task orientation with ability to manage multiple projects with a high level of urgency without losing composure and compromising productivity;
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with staff at all organizational levels;
- Ability to produce results within a dynamic environment, demonstrate flexibility, and to respond quickly to changes;
- Understand and accurately apply numeric skills needed to generate and monitor budgets etc.;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- Excellent writing and document (Word, PowerPoint) formatting skills;
- Fluency in Azeri and English is required
- Availability to travel locally