Website HCB Recruitment Services
Oil Service Company
• Ensuring Materials Management transactions, such as Receipt, Transfer, Issue or Return, utilizing the Inventory Management System (IMS) Inventory Control system are carried out;
• Ensuring that all delivered materials meet requirements stated in Purchase orders, call off orders etc. Materials Receipt or Return and are entered in Inventory Management System (IMS) and that all supporting documentation is accurately filled in all in accordance with applicable procedure and strategy;
• Ensuring that materials issue or transfer transactions are processed in Inventory Management System (IMS) within agreed KPI and documentation is filed and archived as per procedure;
• Responsible for providing assistance when required to ensure correct documentation is provided for material shipments;
• Assisting and reconciling annual cycle counts, stock checks and ensuring that all items checked are properly organized and identified with stock code number and within Inventory Management System (IMS);
• Assist with investigations, gap analysis within warehouse operations;
• Ensuring that quarantined items are checked and materials listed in Third Party Registers as well as all appropriate amendments are entered in Quarantine and Third Party registers after each verification process;
• Ensure that all appropriate weekly, monthly and Quarterly reports are issued;
• In conjunction with Warehouse/Yard Coordinator responsible for safe storing of materials, in the correct manner and for adherence to any preservation requirements listed as per client Purchase Order;
• Provides recommendations and implements changes to improve warehouse operations;
• Act as SSOW Area Authority;
• Other reasonable tasks as required by Warehouse Management;
• Conducting regular briefings with Materials Control & Warehouse team.
High school diploma or certificate.
Intimate knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry and its supply base.
Work Experience as business intelligence and data analytics
Work Experience as big data analytics
Good command of the English language, written and verbal – ability to communicate information clearly, concisely, accurately
Computer Literate – advance level Excel
Team Player, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
Detail oriented; able to work in a fast-paced industry
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Innovative problem-solving skills
Ability to manage multiple prioritiesLocation City: