Website HCB Recruitment Services
• Lead and manage Company team of dedicated risk and compliance professionals
• Monitor and report on adherence to and consistency of strategic initiatives with Board-approved risk appetite framework, risk tolerances and risk profile.
• Develop and maintain a trustworthy, respectful working relationship with the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and the Board of Directors as a whole
• Implement and maintain a sound enterprise-wide integrated risk management governance framework.
• Oversee and develop a comprehensive process for assessing, identifying, monitoring, effectively managing and reporting pertinent business risks that could interfere with company core purpose and ability to grow and develop its business lines.
• Oversee the risk management framework including credit, investment, market, operational and ethics and compliance risk, measuring risk and providing quantitative analytical support to the lines of business in risk measurement, modelling and reporting.
• Oversee and manage Anti-Money Laundering Financing control activity in all relevant business areas for the purposes of establishing a reasonable threshold level of control consistency.
• Identify known and emerging risks, measuring, monitoring and reporting on Company risk profile to the Executive Leadership Team and the Board of Directors
• Manage the design and implementation of compliance activities in all relevant areas of operation.
• Facilitate the maintenance of risk corporate policies including credit and counterparty risk, market risk, operational risk, compliance, security and portfolio valuation, acceptable use, information security, physical security, business continuity planning, and limit breaches and escalation.
• Advocate and support the culture of informed risk-taking, heighten awareness and use of advanced risk management practices through training programs and coaching.
• Keep informed of industry changes, trends, and best practices, and assess the potential impact on processes and procedures.
• KYC. Establish a high level of trust and credibility by building and maintaining relationships with business partners, key stakeholders and collaterals.
• Effectively lead team members to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
• Recognize the contributions of committed team members and their achievements.
• Be a role model and promote Company organizational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people.
• Align values with the Mission, Vision and Values of company.
• All other duties as assigned by the CEO.
• Strong business acumen garnered from extensive use of a post-secondary diploma or degree in business, finance, risk management or a related field
• A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in risk oversight roles covering credit, counterparty, investment, market, liquidity and operational risk
• Risk Management professional certification would be an asset
• Proven experience in implementing and managing Enterprise Risk Management strategy and governance, risk and compliance activities
• Experience in developing budgets for risk-related projects and supervising their funding
• Strong people management skills with proven leadership abilities that motivate both direct and indirect teams to perform at their best
• Strong understanding of regulatory requirements, expectations and business impacts
• Demonstrated high level of integrity and trustworthiness
• Superior communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to tailor the message to suit the audience
• Desire to do the right things for the right reasons
• Both formal as well as informal leader within the organization
• Ability and willingness to travel, as required
• Willingness and desire to build greenfield systems processes
• Excellent coaching skills
• Proficiency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian
• Salary will be discussed during interview.
• Benefits: Lunch, Corporate cell phone, Corporate vehicle with driver.
• Working hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00 – 18:00, 5 working days a week.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.