Website HCB Recruitment Services
The Chief Commercial Officer is an executive-level role, with the holder being responsible for the commercial strategy and the development of an organization. It involves activities relating to marketing, sales, product development and customer service to drive business growth and market share.
As a corporate officer position, is primarily concerned with ensuring the integrated commercial success of an organization. The role must combine technical knowledge of the relevant field with strong marketing and business development skills.
– Takes ownership of the customer and the customer interface with the product or service offering
– Making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
– Develop collaborative working relationships within the organization in pursuit of the of the company’s overall business goals.
– Linked to the organization’s strategic management function, in drafting, implementing and evaluating cross-functional decisions that will enable an organization to achieve its long-term objectives
– Deliver strategic leadership for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability of the company and the establishment of an effective growth process and infrastructure.
– Lead development of the company’s marketing strategy with an emphasis on achieving market penetration and sales growth with a particular emphasis on cost-effective customer acquisition and market demand generation
– Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth.
– Assess, build and manage an array of necessary channels capable of delivering on the company’s growth objectives.
– Lead sales channels to meet and exceed revenue targets.
– Develop a strategy and provide leadership for enterprise-wide business development opportunities.
– Originate and manage business development opportunities that are consistent with the company’s strategy for revenue growth.
– Establishment and implementation of CRM system
– All other duties as assigned by the CEO.
– BA/MA in business administration or relevant field
– 13+ years of work experience and minimum 5 years in managerial roles within CCO.
– Strong and demonstrated strategic thinking skills
– Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
– Outstanding sales management skill
– Strong negotiation and analytical skills
– Ability to be hands-on as well strategic
– Proficiency in Azerbaijani, English and Russian