Website HCB Recruitment Services
Oil Service Company
• Buys materials/services on behalf of the company and its projects, optimising costs, observing requested time limits and quality standards;
• Collaborates in defining project vendor list;
• Issues requests for Offers (RdO) on the basis of requests for procurement (RdA), (RdO) must contain instructions necessary for deciding on an adequate and complete offer: technical specifications, general buying conditions and details, time limit for presentation of offer;
• Follows up potential suppliers during preparation phase of tenders and guarantees necessary secrecy during tendering phase;
• Carries out statistical tabulation of commercial comparisons of the tenders received, request technical comparison tabulations from relevant sectors, prepares technical-economical tabulation and recommends supplier;
• Prepares and conduct negotiations, further checking if detailed technical specifications are guaranteed, also checking whether detailed economical specifications given in the Bidding phase are consistent with those reported in the final contract;
• Draws up starting contract based initially on company standard contracts, stipulates buying conditions and issues order, checking formal correctness in line with Company and Group policies;
• Checks that supplier accepts the order;
• Informs the unsuccessful vendors on the results of the tender;
• Follows up any subsequent revisions of the order;
• Guarantees that feedback is received on supply quality;
• Checks on correct transfer of goods and materials;
• Issues periodic reports and/or on request on progress of activities.
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Superior.
- Education: Higher education
- Years of Working Experience: minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role within Oil and Gas Industry;
- Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent).
- Good sourcing capabilities;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of software such as SAP;
- Be fluent in standard software for PC such as MS Office;