- Design, engineer, deploy and maintain global solutions.
- Consult on Data Protection topics for development teams.
- Cooperate closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support, and IT business analysts.
- Perform installations on the test environments and manage the installation.
- Provide consultancy and support is a project team with regards to technical questions
- Maintain documentation relevant to operations (operational manual, installation guide, etc.) and share your knowledge among the team.??
- At least 2-3 years of systems engineering experience (system design, implementation and packaging).
- Advanced experience (RHCE) with RHEL.
- Great shell scripting skills (Bash, python, etc.).
- Programming experience (.NET, C #, or C / C ++).
- Good understanding of web-based solutions architecture concepts.
- Good knowledge on SSH, PKI, and authentication in general.
- Experience with encrypted e-mail solutions.
- Always motivated to learn new things.
- Confident and not afraid to make (and admit) errors.
- Aware of security-related resources.
- Informed about recent security related news.
- Invested in working in a global team.
- Fluent in English.
- Additional information:
- Wintel background (Windows Server, scripting, Active Directory Rights Management Service, .NET and C # would be a plus)
- Stronger Unix background (scripting, RHEL, system engineering, SSH)
- Ability to work in a global team that spans across locations