Test Automation Engineer
- Plan, test, and build automation around customer focused applications with some of the latest tools.
- We are a versatile group that is primarily focused on QA and taking on a customer experience perspective, as well as contributing to development efforts when needed
- whether it is around tool development, Devops, or verifying the security and integrity of our applications.
- You’ll interact and collaborate with a small team focused on delivering web-based applications to our customers that keep them apprised on a number of different aspects of their existing services and learning opportunities.
- Bachelors /. Masters in CS / CE / EE with 8+ years experience
- Extensive networking experience
- Strong development workflow skills with Git/GitLab
- Strong Unix skills
- The ability to fully test and automate REST based APIs
- MongoDB and the ability to create complex queries as well as verify characteristics of performance.
- Experience with detailed test plan and test case creation
- The desire to break code and understand why
- From a QA and problem-solving perspective, it isn’t enough to just find and report, but rather to fully characterize and in some cases be able to articulate a solution or needed changes.
- Conduct any needed automation code reviews
- Experience using either Terraform, Puppet, Chef, or Helm Charts in a GIT workflow.
- The ability to deploy performant and highly available services as infrastructure within Kubernetes.
- superior debugging and testing skills (i.e. ability to localize problem areas)
- Understand new market requirements and contribute to development
- Allianz Medical Care
- Multi Sports Card
- Regular Luncheons & Happy Hours
- Christmas gifts, Vouchers & Celebrations
- Free online training course of your choice from Cognixia – A Collabera Learning
- Company: https://www.cognixia.com/all-courses
- LIVE WEBINARS from Cognixia
- A EVENT OF YOUR CHOICE – Up to 500 PLN ( for tenure period > 3 months) and Up to 1500 PLN ( for tenure period > 12 months)