- As a Technical Support Specialist focused on open-source support,
you’ll enable growth of the latest and most popular cloud oriented technologies by using your excellent technical and customer service skills.
- In your daily work, you will become part of an open source community and provide support to other community members on forums such as Stack Overflow, Sever Fault or GitHub.
- In this role, you will troubleshoot, reproduce and debug a wide range of technical issues, respond to product related questions and help to resolve concerns of the community. You will have a chance to support products like Kubernetes, Istio and TensorFlow on bare metal as well as on major cloud platforms.
- Among your many attributes, you should have strong customer centric communication
- skills and an excellent understanding of Cloud computing and web technologies.
- This is an excellent opportunity to use your technical expertise and communications skills at the same time. In this team, you will get the chance to become a global Kubernetes expert, which is the technology that will become fundamental in any DevOps position in the next years.
- Experience in systems engineering (Linux) .
- Experience in troubleshooting Linux systems .
- Experience with one or more scripting languages .
- Previous experience in support role .
- Excellent communication in English .
- Bachelor’s degree with preference in a technical or science major such as Engineering .
- Computer Science, Math or equivalent work experience in IT .
- Customer focus and good troubleshooting skills .
NICE TO HAVE :
- Good understanding of virtualization and containers (theoretical knowledge is enough) .
- Basic understanding of Container orchestration and Cloud Computing (theoretical knowledge in enough) .
- Good understanding of networking .
COOL TO HAVE :
- Hands-on experience with GCP or other major cloud platform .
- Hands-on experience with Docker .
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes .
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.).
- Language classes (English and Polish).
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification.
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects.
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.).
- Fruits on a weekly basis .