- Being able to coach, lead and train both the newcomers and the experienced agents .
- Having full ownership of the cases queue .
- Analyzing and providing insights of the KPIs .
- Building action plans in order to improve team and individual results .
- Participating along with the TM in Client???s meetings and reporting preparation .
- 5+ years of experience in IT
- 3+ year of experience of administrating Linux infrastructure .
- 3+ year of experience in troubleshooting of the infrastructure based on Linux .
- 1+ year of experience in troubleshooting of the Network infrastructure .
- Experience in the scripting languages (Shell script/Perl) .
- Knowledge of Docker and Docker Swarm .
- Ability to provide effective technical and non-technical feedback .
- Ability to effectively coach others .
- Excellent communication skills .
- Excellent presentation skills .
- Great analytical skills .
- English level: B2+ .
NICE TO HAVE :
- Previous experience in a managerial position .
- Experience in providing feedback, coaching and or/training .
- Experience in working in a Clouds (any of those: GCP/AWS/Azure) .
- Experience in Virtualization .
WE OFFER :
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico,
- USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.).
- Language classes (English and Polish).
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification.
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects.
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.).
- Fruits on a weekly basis.