Contract/ B2B is also possible
- Be responsible for the VAT accounting and perform on a monthly base the reconciliations in the TRecs tool, and the clearing of the VAT accounts.
- Collaborate with different parties (Accounts Payable & Receivable, Indirect Tax) to ensure VAT entries are accurate and correct in GL.
- Participate in month-end procedures, including balance sheet reviews, flux analysis, quarterly close entries, FX clean up.
- Support the team on GL related issues, statutory compliance and projects.
- Support any audit requirement request and working closely with different teams to ensure full compliance to regulations and policies
- Higher education in Accounting
- At least 2+ years of experience in an accounting role, preferably with a large, multinational company
- Knowledge of financial systems: basic accounting in Oracle ERP and Microsoft office programs are essential
- Fluent in English (writing, reading and understanding)
- Basic understanding of VAT in Europe
- Allianz Medical Care
- Multi Sports Card
- Regular Luncheons & Happy Hours
- Christmas gifts, Vouchers & Celebrations
- Free online training course of your choice from Cognixia – A Collabera Learning
- Company: https://www.cognixia.com/all-courses
- LIVE WEBINARS from Cognixia
- A EVENT OF YOUR CHOICE – Up to 500 PLN ( for tenure period > 3 months) and Up to 1500 PLN ( for tenure period > 12 months)