- Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs and related services .
- Provide technical assistance and support as part of a global 24×5-support organization .
- Work closely with Engineers and Product Managers to improve the product and make our customers successful .
- Change requests and incident ticket handling for the remaining Infrastructure Teams – Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management .
- Provide technical and developer support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs .
- Follow notification and escalation procedures .Follow standards for communications with business involving operational issues
- At least 3 years??? experience as a Systems Engineer or a combination of Networking and System Administrator .
- Strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX and Windows Server .
- Familiarity with shell scripting .
- Familiarity with multitasking and multiprocessing .
- Capable to setup monitoring, conduct performance audit and performance optimization .
Strong understanding of administration (user accounts, permission models, access control) .
- Familiarity with networking (NAT, DNS, firewalls, basic routing, load balancing, etc.) .
- Experience troubleshooting Linux performance (CPU, memory, I/O) .
Strong troubleshooting skills and familiarity with common Linux troubleshooting tools (vmstat, iostat, lsof, strace) .
- Familiarity with SQL .
- Familiarity with cloud computing .
- Strong business ownership and customer focus.
NICE TO HAVE ??:
- Experience in VMs (Google Compute Engine, VMware, Amazon EC2, etc.) .
- Familiarity with BigQuery, Cloud Storage and CloudSQL .
- Coding ability in one or more languages (Java, Python, C++ etc.) .
- Familiarity with software commonly used on VMs (MongoDB, Hadoop etc.) .
- Experience in deploying and managing distributed systems and clusters .
- Familiarity with web and mail protocols (HTTP, TLS, SMTP, etc.) .
??Expected to be able to follow and understand a defined ITIL/ITSM process, train other team members, and contribute in process improvement.
WE OFFER :
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.).
- Language classes (English and Polish).
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification.
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects.
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.).
- Fruits on a weekly basis.