Your Duties :
- Build – Successful candidate will be expected to build automation solutions for the need of in-house?? Cyberscurity Threat detection and response teams. The solution built will include both bespoke code, 3rd party supplied products and standard IT infrastructure.
- Deploy ??? Successful candidate will be expected to deploy for production all solutions built by the team.
- Maintain ??? Successful candidate will be involved in the daily maintenance of the systems build and deployed by the team.
- Troubleshoot ??? Successful candidate will be involved in troubleshooting operational incidents and problems in systems build and deployed by the team.
Your Experience and Skills :
- ???Can do??? attitude.
- ???Can learn??? attitude
- Python programming. (~5 years experience required) Successful candidate may be involved in:Django app development,
- Micro services development,
- Windows services development,
- UNIX daemon development,
- GUI applications development using PyQT framework
- Solid experience in at least 3 of the activities is desired
- Linux / Windows based systems maintenance ??? 5 years of experience in maintenance of Windows/Linux servers
- Effective communication in English is mandatory – team is multi regional and multinational.
- Effective knowledge of Angular framework is added advantage.
- Building and deployment of Docker containers is added advantage.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity related problems is added advantage.
- Knowledge of SCRUM methodology is added advantage