Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for end users seeking technical assistance over the phone or chat or email or web
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic programs
- Determine the best solution for faster resolution of end users issue
- Educate and guide the end user through the problem-solving
- Direct unresolved issues to level 2 and 3 support teams
- Provide information on IT products or services based on end user query
- Record all issues and their resolution in IT ticketing tool
- Follow-up and update end user on status and information of issue reported
- Identify and suggest improvements on current processes followed.
- Adherence to policies and procedures, closure of open calls after resolution.