Your Experience and Skills :
- Holds a Bachelor degree in IT.
- Holds MCSD Web Applications Solutions Developer certificate or equivalent (e.g. MCSD: App Builder).
- Has got at least 4 years hands-on experience in web application development in Microsoft technologies in the recent 5 years of professional work
- Has developed or co-developed at least 2 complete end-user solutions in web technologies.
- Presents high degree of capability and technical knowledge for developing web applications unassisted and to guide junior staff.
- Has teamwork experience in developing software, preferably in agile frameworks.
- Is capable of writing end user and technical documentation, and communicate fluently with stakeholders on technical and user requirements matters.
Information about the Project:
- The project concerns the construction of a large system for planning the use of EU resources in operations aimed at controlling EU borders (including management of data on the resources of member countries, planning and control of their use in operations, reporting on their use).
- The system used by each EU member country.
- Work Framework based on Angular 2+, Redux, KendoUI and .Net Framework
- Development in C# on the back-end, HTML5 / SCSS / JS / TypeScript side on the UI side
- Database MS SQL 2016, Entity Framework
- Automatic tests, Selenium, Specflow
- Scrum (2 teams), CI, Code Reviews, Unit Tests
- Repository, requirements and tasking in Azure