- Kantar is one of the world’s leading providers of data, knowledge and consulting services.
- Kantar Media as one of Kantar´s divisions, supports our customers with tailor-made solutions to optimize their PR and communication strategies with services in the areas of media monitoring and media analysis.
- We support our customers with technology for data collection on websites and devices
- Operate a globally highly available data collection service
- Operate a cluster with modern big data technologies and modern data analytics technologies.
- In order to be able to offer this with the desired quality, agile development, CI / CD, test automation and DevOps are topics that we constantly try to improve and live.
- As a Senior Test Engineer you will cooperate with our team in Saarlouis, Germany.
- This team mainly focuses on digital audience measurement.
- The topic includes the collection and processing of usage data from websites, mobile platforms (e.g. iOS, Android, etc.) and all other platforms (e.g. SmartTV, Game
- Consoles, etc.) that are relevant for measurement of simple use, streamed content, advertising, etc.
- Creation and implementation of test plans in close coordination with the product owner and development
- Further development and maintenance of test automation
- Support in the development of test methods and test strategies
- University degree (e.g. business informatics, computer science) or training in IT & Technology
- Very good communication skills in English (German advantageous)
5+ years of experience in Test Engineering
- Very good knowledge of one OR more languages: Python, Scala, SQL
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language: Java, C#, C++, etc.
- Good knowledge of at least one test framework (JUnit, NUnit)
- Experience with different operating systems: Linux, MacOS, Windows
- Experience with version control systems: Git, SVN
- Skilled in agile software development processes
- Strong analytical skills and quick comprehension
- Curiosity and passion to learn and try new technologies again and again
- Additional advantageous skills:
Experience with big data technologies:
- Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Beeline
- Knowledge of the HTTP(S) protocol
- Knowledge of the frameworks Selenium, Appium, SonarQube
- Experience with app development on iOS and Android (or other platforms (Playstation, XBox, tvOS, etc.)