- Manage team activities and resources.
- Support the delivery of change and projects; liaising with Data Architects, Business
- Analysts, Project Managers, and other Developers to ensure end to end timely delivery.
- Ensure required processes and procedures are in place and tested
- Contribute to development strategy, policy, procedures and practices.
- Ensure development standards and mentor and coach his team members.
- Ensure proper 3rd line support.
- Architecture design, technology project advisory, decision making, mentoring developers.
- Participating from earliest stages of the project, designing ideas, proposing technical concepts, making the choices on the applications??? shape.
- Define standards for integration methods and techniques within different integration patterns.
- Collaborate with an international and diverse teams.
- Familiar with best coding practices .
- Knowledge of Java 8+.
- Understanding of performance tuning, caching, clustering, and related concepts.
- At least 5 years of experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Junit.
- Al least 5 years of experience with integration services (RESTful).
- Experience with UML.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Very good English language skills..
- Knowledge Angular knowledge is considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Cloud (AWS) is considered as an advantage.