Our client is looking for a motivated Security Engineer who:
• Designs and implements applications in the wide area of PKI, biometrics, OTP, credential lifecycle management
• Works with both technical and business stakeholders across the company, i.e. security architects, project leads, business analysts, testers and IT operations
• Transfers requirements into technical solutions that are integrated into a heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
• Performs problem analysis and is part of the supporting team when providing 3rd level support
• You will be working in the Credential Management organization, in the Online Credentials team. It is a global organization being part of ISE Security.
• It focuses on designing, integrating and engineering secure and robust solutions in the area of online credential services.
• You will be working for various projects and key initiatives delivering for Credential Management.
Skills & Experience required:
• A solid understanding of information security, specifically in Authentication, OTP, Biometrics, PKI
• Experience with engineering solutions on UNIX-like environments (RHEL) and Shell-scripting skills
• Basic knowledge of database solutions like Oracle, Postgres etc.
• Fluency in multiple security domains (must: Identity Management, Security Architecture and Engineering
• Software Development Security
• Security Operations
• Security Assessment and Testing
• Communication and Network Security
Soft skills required:
• Experienced in IT security that goes beyond academic theorems, but rather than that, translates to practical implementations, that are robust but user friendly at the same time
• Self-motivated, creative person, who takes end-to-end responsibility for appointed tasks and can drive own deliveries
• A proven team player able to work in a collaborative way across organizations, teams and projects
• Committed to excellence and quality, thriving for finding the best and simplest solutions
• Capable of creating high quality systems documentation
• Fluent in English