Contract/ B2B is also possible
- Statutory / Tax management and compliance
- Manage relationships with outsourced Statutory / Tax service provider for compliance, execution, and associated local filings and audits.
- Main point of contact for the Statutory / Tax compliance vendor to ensure that local
- General Ledgers are maintained as required. Provide review and assurance on all areas of the General Ledger including reconciliations and US to local GAAP differences.
- Act as a key focal point for escalation as well as managing relationships with local authorities where required.
- Teamwork with the Tax team on the execution of the annual Tax package and the segmented P&L exercise.
- Responsible for compliance related audit activities for both internal Cisco audits and external auditors.
- Collaborate with Process Leads (Opex, Cash, and Intercompany transactions, Fixed
- Assets, Payroll Accounting) to ensure accurate end-to-end entity figures during the month. The Process Leads will be responsible for the end-to-end accounting processes and will provide all the information needed to the Senior Accountants (Entity Finance Controllers) to proceed with the management of the close, push and reporting to consolidate in line with the Cisco policies.
- Work with the P&L Manager to ensure that all bookings are correct and in line with policy including OPEX & balance.
- Act as a key escalation point for issue resolution. Work with key partners and employees to resolve and manage such issues.
- Responsible for periodical balance sheet reviews at entity level.
- Conduct periodic review with the Business Units at entity level (sales finance etc.).
- Business partnership with key customers across the business. Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of information and ensure all upstream and downstream data sources are controlled effectively.
- History of working across both geographic and social boundaries and managing delivery around this region
- 3+ years accounting operations experience
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 year’s relevant working experience gained in an international oriented environment
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles (US GAAP knowledge advantageous)
- Ability to quickly interpret and understand local requirements and valid treatments for both Local and GAAP purposes.
- Collaboration across teams (essential)
- IT and systems expertise: Ms Office including Excel (essential), Hyperion (advantageous), Oracle (advantageous)
- Program and project management experience (advantageous)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (essential), German (optional),
- French (optional), Spanish (optional)
- Allianz Medical Care
- Multi Sports Card
- Regular Luncheons & Happy Hours
- Christmas gifts, Vouchers & Celebrations
- Free online training course of your choice from Cognixia – A Collabera Learning
- Company: https://www.cognixia.com/all-courses
- LIVE WEBINARS from Cognixia
- A EVENT OF YOUR CHOICE – Up to 500 PLN ( for tenure period > 3 months) and Up to 1500 PLN ( for tenure period > 12 months)