- PAM (Privileged Access Management)
- Experience in delivering regulatory, Risk remediation or Audit driven solutions.
Nice to Have Certifications like:
- Manage and control the end-to-end architectural work and deliverables through to successful delivery of the solution(s)
- Instil best practices around architecture disciplines, ensuring compliance with internal methodologies and standards.
- Work and coordinate with key stakeholders and engineering teams by representing architectural design challenges and decisions through communications in technical meetings, deep dives and quality assurance reviews.
- Define, understand and manage the architectural scope and boundaries of the solution so that it remains deliverable within agreed timescales and budgets
- Ensure technical and business detailed requirements are captured and aligned in solution design
- Act as Architect interface between the project and any IT or business divisions affected by the deliverables of the projects, ensuring proper escalation procedures are in place
- Experience of project delivery against structured software development lifecycle processes.
- Work with the Lead Architect to ensure that the project remains at all times within agreed governance, budget and timescales, and that any risks to the project are identified and mitigated