SAS and 4GL Expert
Permanent employment (UoP)
Multinational FinTech client
4- 5 years of experience working with SAS environment
Responsibilities / Project Details:
- The objective of the data and analytical engineering chapter is to automate, standardize, visualize risk data needed for the different risk modelling use cases by providing them fit for purpose data marts, analytical base tables and applications. We work as a crucial part of the Model Paradigm Shift program.
- 4- 5 years of experience working with SAS environment (SAS EG, Base, DI, 4GL, Miner)
Experience in data modeling in data marts, data warehouses or other analytical systems
Experience with SQL.
- Knowledge of Python, R language, Oracle, ETL, etc would be nice.
- Opportunity to work with new risk models in full model lifecycle
- Global team
- Agile way of working
- Team development, opportunity to grow
- In house training
- Medical care
- Multi sports card