Your Duties :
- The SAP FICO Analyst provides broad analytical support in meeting the operational need of global finance patterns.
- Work with business and IT groups to understand requirements, analyze alternatives and collaborate with other IT teams to deliver effective solutions.
- Participate in business process redesign efforts, document IT solutions as needed.
- Translate customer high level requirements into functional specifications for IT developers.
- Configure and deploy SAP FICO modules (GL, AR, AP and Treasury) to appropriately support the vision and strategic objectives of the enterprise.
- Work all phases of SAP sustain, enhancement and project delivery. Deliverables include functional specifications, technical documentation and successful unit testing.
- Utilize common IT processes and procedures to improve service delivery, provide consistent quality and also production support for the enterprise.
- Studies in Finance / IT Or equivalent work experience
- 4 to 8 years of SAP experience with two or more of the following:
- SAP AR, AP, GL, Cost and Profitability, Treasury modules
- Experience in building and troubleshooting interfaces with other technology
- SAP knowledge of ABAP, configuration, tables and queries.
Strong language skills:
- English and at least one of the following French, Polish, Russian, Italian, Spanish
- Good understanding of FICO business process
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer Focus
- Ability to function in a constantly changing environment
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Project Management skills is a plus (Not Mandatory)
- Attractive and competitive benefit package
- Health care coverage
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday pay and paid vacation