SAP Finance (GL, AR, AP, Bank Accounting, FI-AA) and Controlling (CO-OM, CO-PA, CO-PC).
At least 2+ years of strong SAP experience and in-depth business process?? and technical knowledge of SAP Finance (GL, AR, AP, Bank Accounting, FI-AA) and Controlling (CO-OM, CO-PA, CO-PC)
- Integration with other SAP modules
- Know-how in technical application support in the SAP environment (AMS) – ITIL
- knowledge/ Foundation certificate is beneficial
- Debugging skills is an advantage
- Analytical and Communication skills Methodical and structured approach
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Customer and result orientation
- Willingness to work at the customer site
- Very good communication in English German is an advantage
- You will join FICO support team in SAP team at a global manufacturer.
- As part of the engagement, you will work with service requests, incidents, change requests and problems in the SAP FICO environment, both 2nd and 3rd level support. Occasionally you might be also involved in delivering small projects.
- You will conduct and participate in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Develop functional specifications and works with technical resources to complete object development and testing.
- The service delivery will be provided 25% on our client???s site and 75% remote.
- primary location is Wroclaw but there is possibility to work in Warsaw
- project till the end of this year
- willingness to travel (up to 20% of time)
- mainly support
- business working hours (9-17)