Your Duties :
- With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific expertise, as well as excellent. Customer relationship skills, you will
- Manage and optimize existing customer Environments
- Provide critical recommendations to help our customers retain their competitive edge
- Identify and support customers business needs and expected outcomes
- Design and implement complex solutions for Cisco’s valued customers
- Plan and document high complex Cisco technologies
- Build simulated networks in test labs to proof exciting new solutions
- Work in large virtual teams, spanning functions, regions and departments.
- Contribute to the future growth and growth of the Advanced Delivery Center.
Your Experience And Skills :
- Typically requires a university degree in telecommunications support environment
- Strong consulting skills, large-scale networks requirements
- Ability to transfer business needs to technical solutions
- Understanding of network operations and change management process
- Motivation to face customers, provide recommendations and network health reports
CCNP certification or equivalent knowledge, CCIE level knowledge would be a plus
- Strong knowledge in the following areas:
- IP internetworking, LAN Switching, IP Routing protocols (IGRP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP),
- WAN protocols.