Your Duties :
- Perform a high-quality talent acquisition process, partnering with business managers and with other HR stakeholders (from briefing and revision; the hire).
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience.
- Deliver best in class HR Service support to HR communities, business managers and employees, according to the defined KPIs, policies, guidelines and procedures.
Your Experience and Skills :
- 2 years of an international setting.
- Experience with recruitment tools (Workday is a plus).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent in German & English.
- Team orientation and the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Innovative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude.