Typical projects include:
- Testing processes and assisting with production releases.
- Researching, designing, and implementing efficiency improvements to our analytics platform.
- Developing and extending pricing and valuation models.
- Performance testing & profiling.
- Assisting with analysis of risk profiles of new trades or existing portfolios.
- Expanding our risk system capabilities.
Key requirements for the role are:
- Knowledge of at least one major programming language (C++, C#, Java) or F#.
- A degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or Physics or have commercial experience at an equivalent level.
- Analytical skills and comfort with mathematical concepts, particularly calculus and probability theory.
The following will be a plus:
- Experience in C# or F#.
- Experience in the financial sector.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility