Job Description and Skills:
- Check, research, approve and look for new ways to build credit risk models.
- Extensive experience in programming in SAS or another programming language used in data analysis (Python, R).
- Familiar with statistical tools and modeling techniques.
- Experience in the field of credit risk modeling.
- Characterized by analytical skills and critical thinking.
- You have a degree (master or doctor) in quantitative research methods, mathematics, statistics or similar.
How do we work:
- Work according to new methods for creating and validating models.
- Work for the global group as part of the central / main credit risk team.
- Constantly improving and modernizing our work.
- Operate in accordance with the Agile approach.
Perks & Benefits:
- Multisport card.
- Opportunity for self development with the help of webinars.