- The amplifier provides support, implementation, and design services for Microsoft Active
- Directory and Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including directory and identity management solutions.
- The core infrastructure technology is a Microsoft organization.
- You will become part of a network of mission-critical solutions for on-premise and in the cloud.
- You will maintain and promote security, availability, and redundancy strategies.
- VMware and Hyper-V and deploying / managing resources within those platforms.????
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineer and a related degree
- Deep knowledge in Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Windows
- Server operating systems
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (2016 and above) and
- Microsoft Azure cloud engineering and operations
- Microsoft’s Active Directory technology
- 10+ years. Microsoft Windows Server platforms
- Microsoft Certifications Preferred (MCSA and MCSE)
- Technical skills required:
- Expert knowledge in Windows Server Operating Systems (2003 – 2019) and their roles (especially in Clustering, AD, File Services)
- Excellent and deep troubleshooting skills
- Develop and design, document, implement and support all aspects of the Active Directory (AD) environment
- Ensuring the security, integrity, and availability of authentication, authorization and
- LDAP related services to the enterprise
- Expertise in these AD related services: AD authentication protocols (Kerberos, SAML, OAUTH, LDAP) DNS, DHCP, WINS, FRS and DFSR, Group Policies, Account Management
- Knowledge of all AD FSMO roles and their function and how to transfer them
- Knowledge of DNS (different zone types, forwarders, split DNS, WINS integration) and management of internal and external DNS zones (zone transfers, delegations)
- Knowledge of how to monitor and to advanced logging in Active Directory as well as to backup and restore AD in a multi domain environment (backup, recycle bin, individual restores)
- Good scripting skills in VBS or PowerShell and Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
- Virtualization Platforms (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Experience with these products / roles is a plus: Azure AD Connect with Office 365, AD-LDS, AD-RMS, MS FIM, ADFS, DFS, IIS, PKI, RDS, WSUS, Change Auditor from Quest, nFront Password Filter, CyberArk – or similar products
- Storage Experience (DELL / EMC, HP, NetApp) – a plus
- Linux / UNIX skills – a plus
- Own Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for AD environment
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and increase service delivery everywhere
- Serves as escalation. Support for first or second level support
- Serves as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting;
- Create and maintain system documentation for the following technologies – including installation, configuration and appropriate troubleshooting steps
- Responsible for technical management, operation and maintenance of Server infrastructure
- Monitors key system parameters to ensure optimum performance is being maintained
- Works to ensure maximum uptime to essential systems
- Works closely with other IT Management and technical staff to promote, evaluate and test Infrastructure solutions
- Contributor in Global and Regional infrastructure projects with guidance from senior team members
- Required to participate in an on-call rotation