Your Duties :
- End to End National and/or International project management.
- Negotiation (Financial, Contractual etc) with suppliers.
- Communication with meeting owners.
- Operational management of the event database (planning, registration).
- Accurate and timely data management.
- Logistical coordination of the event.
- Maximizing of revenue per event and understanding of overall contribution to revenue and P&L.
- Budget reconciliation per event.
- Sound Company product knowledge and ability to cross sell products where possible.
- Onsite assistance (if required, not mandatory).
Your Experience and Skills :
- Czech/Slovak language is a must.
- English level required.
- Additional languages are a benefit to the role.
- Customer care excellence.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Cvent and/or Lanyon (Starcite) ??? data entry, eRFP, reporting, budget would be beneficial.
- Previous experience in event management.
- Flexibility and Ability to adapt.
- Able to work well in a Team.
- Used to working under pressure.
- High level of attention to detail.