Your Duties :
- Completely accountable for own work and work of a small team of 4 or 5 members.
- Participate in requirement collections, competitive product study, market study etc.
- Decompose design elements into structured code as per prevailing coding guidelines, preparation and execution of test cases and development of test codes or test harnesses.
- Traceback through code, design and resolve issues and bugs
- Translate high-level product description or requirement document and propose one or more software designs at the module level
- Document work, software designs, code and record and produce test reports
- Present work to the team for review or other purposes
- Participate in reviews of work done by peers and provide constructive feedback.
- Sub-Module level responsibility in large projects and Module (or component) level responsibility in small/medium sized projects and complete responsibility is small-sized projects, depending upon the complexity and decomposition
- Be contemporary, by adopting technological and market evolutions
- Estimate, plan and organize own work and work of a small team with very little or moderate supervision
- Ensure team motivation and morale
- Ensure smooth execution of projects with peer coordination and support
Your Experience and Skills :
- Good understanding of operating systems principles, software architectures, software algorithms and software engineering principles
- Proficient in Java and strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Proficient in Distributed computing, and Design patterns
- Experience with working on SaaS/PaaS based applications
- Hands-on experience designing and developing Service Oriented Architecture applications and RESTful services using JEE, Spring and Tomcat
- Deep Development experience on SQL Technologies, handling SQL related programming, debugging, developing stored procedures etc.,
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Experience developing and deploying scalable applications in a Cloud environment ??? AWS, Azure etc.
- Source control such as Git / Bitbucket
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Upbeat, highly motivated and a self-starter