Your Duties :
- Design and develop infrastructure management interfaces and operations portals and the associated databases models.
- Design and develop web service abstraction layers for our infrastructure systems.
- Work independently to solve complex technical problems and provide solutions and designs.
- Work to project schedules and provide accurate and timely feedback for any assigned tasks.
- Produce high quality documentation related to solution design, operations, governance and end-users.
Your Experience and Skills :
- Experience of development in a large corporate environment.
- Experience of infrastructure products and concepts.
- Experience of programming infrastructure applications.
- Maven, Tomcat, Rest and Soap.
- Web service development.
- Multi-threaded development.
- General web development (any common language and framework).
- Database modeling and development (e.g. Oracle, PostgresSQL).
- Conceptual knowledge of infrastructure and eco-systems used within a large corporate environment including desktop and desktop management, servers, networks, databases, web servers, security systems.
- Scripting e.g. BASH.
- The ability to produce high quality technical documents and designs.
- Undergraduate degree in a technical or quantitative field or similar experience.
- Experience of infrastructure development in a global banking environment.
- Experience of enterprise infrastructure engineering
- Secure Authentication Methods.