Your Duties :
- Design and implement controls on the new trade reporting platform supporting all global regulatory initiatives. The controls you will build are crucial to validating correctness of trade reporting to external regulators.
- Provide technical and functional leadership to a cross-functional engineering team.
- Deal with big data – millions of rows a day.
- Build relationships with users and facilitate requirements gathering and negotiating project scope.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of financial instruments across multiple asset classes ranging from high volume FX trades to complex Commodities, Credit, Equities and
- Interest Rate derivatives.
Your Experience and Skills :
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, mind-set of ownership and excellent follow-through.
- Advanced programming skills in Java.
- Experience of using a test driven development.
- Experience with SQL and relational data bases and query optimization.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance and resiliency.
- Focus on software quality ??? ability to write clean code and encourage others to do so.
- Openness for acquiring new skills and learning new technologies.