ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE (in order of importance):
- Degree or similar education.
- 3+ years??? experience within Financial Services.
- Proven experience in an IT Development environment with in-depth Java specialization.
- Experienced in delivering compliance projects. KYC, AML, Fraud, Sanctions Screening
- Backend development preferred: Core Java, Spring, Spring Security, Maven
- TDD ??? Test Driven development & BDD ??? Behavior Driven development
- Platform: Agile Environment & Big data platform (Java+Big data)[Spark/Hadoop]
- Data development: MongoGB
- Tooling: IntelliJ, Maven, GitHub, Nexus, Jira, Confluence
- Worked with Spring Security, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Batch and others
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Jira
- Junit5, Mockito and Cucumber as libraries for testing
- REST for almost all communication
- Microservice architecture, Spring stack for that: Zuul, Eureka, Feign Clients, Hystrics
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Websphere