- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries.
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone, email, chat, voice mail, self-service etc.
- 1st and 2nd line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware
- Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support teams.
- Log all calls in the Service Desk ticketing tools such as ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, HPSM etc.
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritizing the incident and service requests.
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
- Being compliant to all process and procedures.
- Understand the SLA/SLOs of the accounts and work accordingly to deliver service to customers.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- 1.5 years previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems, Microsoft Office applications and
- MAC Operating systems.
- Available to work in 24*5 rotational shifts.
- Excellent Communication in Dutch ( Verbal & Written).