Role: IT Business Analyst (Data Analyst)
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Type: B2B Contract
BA required to produce custom reports, based off of an in-house developed user and application migration / reporting tool, developed to support user and application migrations from an end-of-life host platform. Selected BA candidate will be responsible for .
- User readiness based on application remediation status enforcement .
- User candidacy definition based on multiple, complex criteria and grouping similar user candidacy types for next steps .
- User / application blocker status based on complex criteria .
- End user communications management – including audit of all communications to all targeted end-users .
- Current / Target end user platform analysis .
- Migration forecasting, trends and reporting .
- Requirements gathering and supporting tool enhancement execution .
- Microsoft SQL Server: For storage of data sources, stored procedures, triggers, data transformation and views.
- Bespoke ETL Tool (Configurable to support new data sources): To extract, transform and load all data sources apart from direct sources (linked servers)
- MS Access: Frontend for management of migration process for user and application based user /application readiness status
- Tableau Server: For business, project and management reporting – dynamic Project and Management Reporting, User and Application Blocker Remediation and readiness for migration
- Microsoft Excel: Custom queries and pivots based on dynamic data from custom Candidacy DB views