Your Duties :
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone for customer???s end users.
- Resolve or Route incidents and requests to appropriate teams
??Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide
- hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User Access and Exit controls.
??Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention.
- Work closely with helpdesk peers in cross-training, development/implementation of operational excellence procedures and fostering teamwork.
- Work closely with support staff to obtain technical knowledge and to permanently solve chronic problems.
- Perform effectively as a project leader or project team member as required for helpdesk
- projects and internal assignments.
- Willing to participate in on the job and commercial training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities.
- Troubleshooting mobile devices (knowledge of AirWatch/Mobile Iron/Blackberry/Good for Enterprise is a plus).
Your Experience And Skills :
- Very good Turkish (C1 / C2) & good English (min B2)
- Willing to work in different shifts( 24/7)
- Freshers having good proficiency with Turkish and English?? are considered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone manners are a must
- Basic experience in Windows XP (Windows 7 would be an advantage), MS Office, MS based applications
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary