- The Integration Project Manager (IPM) plays a key role in the Partner Solutions organization.
- The IPM manages all types of IT implementation projects which focus on Commerce
- Integration solutions with our largest and most strategic partners
- Works closely with the partner to define and deliver project scope according to agreed timelines and resources in order to deliver the business value requested
- The IPM interacts directly with our largest and most strategic partners to manage assigned projects
- The IPM works internally with the Integration Community Manager and other key stakeholders to report status of assigned projects.
- The IPM connects with IT Support teams during the project to ensure appropriate
- knowledge transfer and a smooth project close out is achieved for effective post go live support.
- The IPM is expected to develop subject matter expertise of our Commerce integration solutions (API / Webservice / Portal solutions) and act as a sparring partner with our solution development teams.
- Drive and implement API / Webservice solutions to digitize the partners’ Commerce processes related to ordering, billing & collection, software and service renewals according to agreed project scope and timelines.
- Resolves issues encountered during the project in close collaboration with internal support teams
- Monitors project progress and maintains a record of project status, action items, risks and mitigation strategies, stakeholder communications, key contacts and partner profile information
- Defines, documents and manages success metrics, exit criteria, and handoff process for all assigned projects
- Strong customer facing relationship management skills (essential)
- Strong communication skills (essential)
- Internal and external stakeholder management skills (essential)
- Analytical mindset, problem solving skills and can do attitude (essential)
- Ability to translate partner/customer requests to IT solutions that deliver business value (essential)
Consulting and influencing skills (essential)
Strong business acumen (essential)
- IT Project Management experience (essential)
- Hands on experience with IT solution testing including B2B Connectivity Testing, B2B message testing including the ability to read and analyse XML / API messages and the ability to perform RosettaNet content validations (essential)
- Familiarity with web-based B2B standards and software (API’s / Gateway infrastructure / Security Certificates) (essential)
- Strong written and spoken English language skills (essential)
- Additional language skills (German/French/Dutch) (advantageous).
- Process (re)design and/or optimization experience. Strong business/IT process analysis and reengineering skills (essential)
Industry or Sector Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience in the high tech industry (essential)
- Understanding of selling thru partner and distributor network
- Supply Chain knowledge in product and service delivery (preferred)
- IT or Business Bachelor Degree (essential)
- PMP/Prince2 or other project management Certification (advantageous)