Your Duties :
- Entering into SAP HR and payroll related data such as new hire, termination, leave of absence, benefits, deductions, time and attendance, preparing attestations.
- Controlling and correcting all potential errors in payroll calculation.
- Developing knowledge of SAP, payroll issues and legal regulations.
- Preparing prompt and correct statements required in the process according to Customer???s orders.
- Creating daily/weekly/monthly/periodic reports required in the process.
- Archiving all required documents both in paper and electronic forms.
- Having the knowledge of and updating given process documentation.
- Active search and implementation of possible process improvements.
- Active participation in achieving planned metrics level and other quality goals.
Your Experience And Skills :??
- Very good knowledge of?? French
- ??At least good English skills, both oral and written
- Bachelors’ degree with Accountancy/Finance/ Math /Foreign Language Faculties/Or
- Accountancy School is an advantage
- Analytical, process -minded, reliable
- Basic MS Office products knowledge.
- Freshers are welcome .
- Customer orientation
- SAP knowledge is a plus.