Your Duties :
- Ensure that network operations are safe and efficient by monitoring network performance,
- Coordinating planned maintenance, adjusting hardware components and responding to network connectivity issues.
- Partners with the Network Architect to understand system requirements and functionality, implement changes to systems against the requirements and functional design.
- Responsible for operational support of Juniper-SRX, Palo Alto, GlobalProtect, Cisco
- Routing/Switching, Meraki, Aruba, Cradlepoint.
- Responsibility for operational support of other network security and VPN tools as required
- Oversee functionality of the Network to ensure security policies are being withheld including internet browsing restrictions and software downloads etc.
- Provide network and system troubleshooting expertise for rapid system recovery.
- Provide on-call support for the company on a rotational basis.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Your Experience and Skills :
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to conduct research into Network issues and products as required.
- Strong skills in process, documentation, and change management
- Strong network architectural understanding
- Experience in supporting 24X7 global teams
- CCNP or related certification preferred
- 3-5 years of broad experience in Network operations ( Wired (Routing/Switching), Wireless, and security,
- Strong Routing/Switching, Wireless, and security knowledge, Juniper, Cisco, Meraki, Aruba, Cradlepoint.
- Familiarity with deploying and handling networks in a Cloud heavy environment
- Extensive experience at all layers of the network from physical to application-aware firewalls
- 2+ year of experience supporting enterprise wireless (controller and controller-less
- Excellent understanding of basic 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless technology
- Experience with security, wired and wireless troubleshooting tools
- Intermediate automation and troubleshooting scripting skills a plus.
AWS Cloud experience a plus.