Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Krakow, Poland
Type: Normal Contract / B2B is also possible
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with knowledge of C# and React who would help in developing our set of internal applications. You will be working with other developers in an agile environment.
- Working on back-end, REST services and main code base .
- Proposing new solutions, improvements and conceptual work .
- Cooperating with other members of our international team Sharing knowledge .
- Taking part in team activities: daily scrums, retrospectives, planning .
Main points from skills:
- Good knowledge of C# .
- Entity Framework experience .
- NET MVC .
- .NET Core an advantage .
- Moving old functionality based on Dev Express to new version based on ReactJS .
- Refactoring of EF layer .
- Refactoring other parts of main system, fixing performance problems .
- Implementing new features .
- Good skills in C# programming .
- Some experience in developing React-based applications, the more the better .
- Good verbal and written capability to communicate in English .
- An obvious passion for programming – keeping up with trends and technologies .
- Being a team player, keen to learn and share knowledge .
- A plus: ASP.NET, MVC, Java, Git, SQL, MongoDB, NodeJS, RabbitMQ .
- Permanent job contract in a global company .
- Competitive salary with additional benefits (including Multisport, private healthcare, group insurance) .
- Weekly delivery of fresh fruits and nuts .
- Monthly office events (board games, pizza, movie nights, smoothie days and many more) .
- Coffee at all hours of the day thanks to our awesome coffee machine .
- City center location with parking for cars and bikes .