- Improve the way that we deliver the global technology across the bank.
- Drive Agile ways of working and utilizing Agile practices and DevOps capabilities.
- Establish global Practices and Communities of Practice across the bank.
- Provide a holistic view of the global technology agenda.
- Provide insight on how we can optimize the change in the agenda.
- The AOP Finance Analyst, reporting to the PPM Finance Lead, will be responsible for the
- IT PPM community
- The scope of the role therefore includes:
- Information and PPM Lead community.
- Executing against the Operating Rhythm and Governance Calendar.
- Executing ad-hoc CIO-driven analysis requests, often to demanding time frames.
- The role of facili- ties-offs is an important resource for executive forums.
Key Activities & Decision Making Areas:
- Financial reporting
- Execute data collection, compilation and scheduled periodic reporting of financial data.
- Execute ad-hoc analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Preparation of financial and related commentary to governance packs.
- Prepare and lead deep-dives to focus areas of executive interest.
- Identify potential improvements to financial reporting processes.
- The role in a highly-matrixed organization spanning multiple businesses and regions.
- The data is aggregated from a wide range of sources.??Presents presents presents This presents This, comp This of This This This This This.??
- Data quality continues to be an area of ??????focus.
- The ideal candidate would be expected to have:
- Financial planning experience, a portfolio of investment projects, initiatives and strategies for planning and development.
- Project management – Experience of delivering projects and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and prioritize tasks in demanding timelines.
- Previous experience of working in a finance team with the creation of bottom budgets / top down budget management.
- Experience of dealing with and reporting to wide ranging stakeholder groups.
- Experience of running training and workshop sessions.
- Be veritively active communicator both verbally and in written form.
- Strong Excel skills, including pivoting and nested formulas.
- Strong understanding of Power Point and key tools.
- Experience of building confluence pages not essential .