Job Title : Field Services Analyst
Location : Katowice, Poland
Type : Full time Permanent
Client Domain : IT services
This position assists customers, end users at onsite or remote locations and operating staff with technical support of desktop computers applications, and related technology. Interaction with multiple levels of end users, managers, VIPs and local technical staff is required. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. A good understanding of general IT services is required. “Smart Hands” services and cooperation with subject matter experts to provide support of Networking Equipment, Servers, Telecoms and other IT related equipment.
- Local and Remote support of end user devices including, but not limited to: troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, upgrade recommendations / installations, configuration/setup, incident analysis and resolution, basic connectivity support (wired and wireless), PDA and Smartphone support, printer (MFD) support and peripheral management.
- Performing end user device imaging, deployment, installation and collection; along with the moving of any equipment from one location to another, while adhering to customer standards.
- Performing end user software installation, configuration, procurement, support, and troubleshooting on end user devices.
- Taking end to end ownership of assigned end user Incidents and Requests, while categorizing, tracking, prioritizing and providing up-to-date status and information to them while utilizing ITSM ticketing tools such as Service Now, Remedy, HP Service Manager, or Peregrine Service.
- As onsite ‘Smart Hands’ support, will be asked to perform training and orientation on use of Hardware and Software, along with coordination of onsite tasks from other off-site technical teams. Will also need to support VIP level end users, as needed.
- Assisting with Hardware/Software asset inventory Management, including hardware disposals.
- Support In-country/site PBX networks and PSTN interfaces.
- Assisting with special projects.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- 2-3+ years hands on experience in IT Tech Support Services.
- Fluent English & Polish.
- Experience in Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels.
- Clients: Windows 10, Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008.
- Dell OEM Certified Technician for ordering parts through OEM and parts replacement.
- Strong Microsoft operating System installation and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong Break / Fix skills Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers.
- Basic knowledge to support Mac and iOS devices.
- Knowledge to support Multifunctional Devices, Smart phones, PDA’s, iPhone’s, iPad’s & BYOD.
- Broad experience in IT related services with basic understanding of Networks, Intel Servers and Telecoms
Will offer you a competitive salary plus a benefits package that includes:
- Private medical cover – Grupa LuxMed
- Life insurance – Generali
- Multisport Plus
- Lunch pass – Sodexo