Your Duties :
- Assist support teams with troubleshooting system problems.
- Need to ensure feedback loop is established so that common problems are reported to development team in order to resolve underlying issue.
- Use your experience to interrogate application logs, databases, middleware components to understand complex flows and be able to represent these in diagrams to aid knowledge sharing and architectural discussions.
- Be interested in agile software development and assist us in a transition to ‘DevOps’ model
Your Experience and Skills :
- 6 to 8 years of experience in a technical role, encompassing software development with a strong interest in databases, ETL and system architecture.
- Experience around ETL process
advanced experience with various databases (Oracle or Sybase preferred)
- Practical knowledge of Unix, Autosys, Shell scripting
- Experience in Java is preferred
- Well aware of SDLC and different models such as Agile
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
- Experience of working as an individual contributor as well as a team player
- A university degree in IT discipline