- End User Compute System Engineer plans and executes the design, development, implementation, integration and support of end-user hardware and related systems and services into a complex computing environment.
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Python, GitHub, Jenkins, Powershell)
- Knowledge of VDI technologies in a large scale environment.
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac, iOS, and/or Android operating systems
- Knowledge of AirWatch, Jamf, and/or SCCM
SCCM application packaging
- App virtualization via AWS AppStream or VMWare Horizon App Volumes
- Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy