- Adds value to team delivery and works with high quality and stock learns new skills.
- Self manages to break the operational and engineering work.
- Support the delivery of changes and projects; liaising with Architects, Business Analysts,
- Solution Analysts, Project Managers, Developers, Operations and Testers to ensure end timely delivery.
- Ensures required processes and procedures.
- Contribute to development strategy, policy, procedures and practices
- Ensures proper 3rd line support.
- Leads and participate in performance tests, identifying the bottlenecks, opportunities for optimization and capacity demands.
- Deploys sustainable software, system and product upgrades in Cloud and On-Premise infrastructure.
- Troubleshoots priority incidents, facilitates blameless post-mortems and supports solutions for closure.
- Designs and implements solutions:
- For monitoring how our product eco-system and infrastructure is behaving in every aspect (no dark corners).
- For developers that are a rapid deployment of the gifting confidence to deploy the code extremely quickly.
- Resolve technical issues and support all related technical processes.
- Verify design documentation and solution architecture.
- Have the skills for a DevOps developer with a focus on infrastructure and monitoring dashboards.
- Capable of developing and maintaining cloud-based infrastructure and third-party integrations.
- BS / BA degree in Computer Science (or related) is highly desirable.
- Will consider candidates with a very professional experience, as well as a strong experience.
- AWS Certification will be considered as an advantage.