- This position assists staff with technical support or desktop / laptop computers, applications, printers and related technologies.
- Involves managing team over 10 desk side agents.
Responsibilities: -?? ????
- Assists with installation and configuration.
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems.
- Works with service desk and RDS as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients????.
- Responds to support requests from service desk, users and other infrastructure
- Performs upgrades as directed to ensure the longevity of equipment????.
- Keep track of request and make sure they are implemented as planned.
- Participate in incident handling concerning desktop changes.
- Participate in projects concerning bigger desktop changes, for example rollout of new antivirus.
- Microsoft environment knowledge (desktop & server).
- Have some idea of ??????building up a desktop service.
- Experience from the desktop environment.
- Ensures that computers are seamlessly connected with systems, e-mail servers, application servers and administrative systems.
- Provide weekly reports.
- Implement best practices.
- Be the single point of contact with customer?????? .
Technical Requirements:?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????
- Managing a minimun of 10 members on the desk or desk side.
- ITIL V3 certified.
- Exposure on managing remote sites.
- Phone support experience necessary.
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
- Windows and Novell Operating systems
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000?? ,Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008,
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Novell eDirectory, Lotus Notes and Exchange 2003/2007.
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center??.
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and
- Windows Native tool.
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook,
- MS Project, and MS Visio??.
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
- VPN and remote dial-in users.
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers??.
- PDA and blackberry support??.
- Apple Ipad Device support????.
- Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like Winzip, etc.
Soft Skills?? :??
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written) in English,
- Portuguese and Spanish.?? ?? ?? ?? Should have a great customer handling skills.
- Able to handle unforeseen situations.
- High level of acceptance.
- Willing to work on rotating 24X7X365 shifts – No travel.
- Other Skills / Experience.
- Ability to successfully provide hardware / software / network problem.
- Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times. Ability to
- finish what is started is a must.
- Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
- Ability to learn new information quickly.
- Ability to work on the pager during the week.
- Customer Focus.
- Team work .
- Technical Expertise.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness.
- Concern for Order and Quality .
Years of Experience????:?? ????
- Total?????????????? :?? 3-4 yrs of University education post High school (B.Sc. or Diploma)
- Relavant :???? 2 – 3+ years of help desk/desk side, customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware,
Certification requirements?? ?? :??????
- Preferred MCP/MSCE/MSCA or HDI CSS
- ITIL knowledge of V2 or V3 especially on Service Desk, Incident, Problem, and Change Management preferred
Education requirements?? :????
- Two year associates degree in related field