Education / Expertise:
- Technical degree with 2 years of technical experience; or high school diploma/GED with 3 years of technical experience.
- Minimal 1 years of experience in hardware, software and networking implementation and troubleshooting in a Helpdesk or Deskside Support environment.
- Must possess established customer service skills through 2 years of professional customer service experience.
- Technical Certification in the similar field will be an added advantage
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion.
- Ability to work with customers and achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of customers by phone, in person or via e-mail.
- Capability to work effectively as a team member, as well as independently on multiple projects.
Skills and Abilities
- Customer focused ??? Customer is #1 Attitude.
- Personal accountability for results.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- High integrity.
- Minimum of 2 years??? technical experience in providing Deskside Support.
- PC hardware repair (Dell/HP), Windows system support, OS X Support.
- Software installation/troubleshooting.
- Performing Tech Refresh.
- Mobile device support (iOS/iPhone/iPads) ??? excluding warranty hardware repair.
- Asset tracking.
- Stock room management.
- Basic support in Video conferencing equipment.
- Must have experience in working with third party client managed mobile applications.
- Experience in Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management. ( iPhone and Android )
- Hands on Experience in server side maintenance like upgrading and patching activities.
- Candidate should have knowledge over MS Access , ServiceNow, Sql Server.
- Experience in working on Intune and Blackberry UEM.