Your Duties :
- Provide thought leadership by researching best practices, conducting experiments, build ML / AI prototypes.
- Development of end-to-end Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence solutions.
- Act as a bridge between the business and the information management teams.
- Coordinates data science implementations, leading design variances based upon business needs and ensuring artefacts and repositories are documented.
- Manages engagements with vendors as they relate to evaluation, design and delivery of business capabilities.
- Contributes to the evaluation and selection of products and solutions related to ML and AI.
- Leader in industry representation, policy formation, user groups, and strategic direction.
- Consistently demonstrates the One K-C Behaviours. Maintains and evolves cultural awareness; acts with global fluency. Adopts a test and learn, fail fast mindset with calculated risk taking.
Your Experience And Skills :
- BS/MS/Phd in computer science, statistics, or operations research or related technical discipline
- 3+ years of experience with Data Science / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
- 10+ years of continuous experience in software engineering, software development, solution architecture
- Deep knowledge of machine learning, statistics, optimization or related field
- Experience in building end-to-end Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solutions.
- Experience with R, Python is required. Experience with Azure ML is a plus.
- Experience working with large data sets and distributed computing tools a plus (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Python, R, MySQL, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong desire to work in cross functional teams