- You will be part of the Data Intelligence Office, providing insight into our data
- The applications you build will be used across the Firm to implement our global data governance strategy
- You will use leading open source and technology for visualizing data, workflows and lineage
- You will use agile practices – working closely with our users, continuous test and deploy, estimating and managing work
Data Intelligence Office – Data Governance
- We are a global team, implementing Data Governance policy and procedures.?? We build processes and tooling to identify where and how data flows within the Firm and how it is transformed and reported.
- ??We use this meta-data for regulatory requirements and to gain insights into our data – aiming to cut duplication, improve quality and respond faster to new business opportunities.
- Our users need to search and visualize the firm???s data flows.
- We will be mining our existing and new data stores, data models and processes.
FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- You will be contributing to applications used globally, and delivering to meet critical regulatory deadlines
- You???ll have impact across the firm as Data Governance improves data integrity, provides insights into our data and streamlines new applications
- You???ll gain experience and knowledge of Enterprise data governance
- You can become a strong architect building multi-tier, service oriented platforms
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of Java development
- At least 2 years of service oriented architecture development