- Work as part of the strats team.
- Deliver software components for data flow, analytics and UI from conception to production.
- Share ownership of end-to-end development and deployment of the front-office system
- Work with large and complex financial data sets unique to our business.
- Provide insights to data, build visualisations based on quantitative methods
- Interact closely with local and global engineering and other front-office teams
- Work with various technologies including Java/Python or C++, Linux, relational DBs/SQL and Our client???ss??? proprietary technologies: Slang and SecDb.
Skills and experience:
- Strong academic background in a quantitative discipline??(e.g. Computer Eng. / Science, Mathematics)
- Strong programming skills in one or more of Java, Python, C++
- Solid understanding of algorithms data structures, hands-on detail-oriented attitude
- Strong knowledge and experience in relational database technologies (e.g. Sybase/Oracle) and SQL
- Experience with basic automation scripting tasks required in Linux / UNIX
- Full software development life-cycle experience